x World
Login to get fully use of x World!
x World
Login to get fully use of x World!
x World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

x World

More then a RSPS

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who I am :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Osian
GFX designer

Who I am :) Empty
PostSubject: Who I am :)   Who I am :) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:19 pm

Hey most of you have already seen and chatted with me in game already Smile My name is Osian Jay Linton im 17 years old from the united kingdom, north wales. I'm currently studying BTEC level 3 sports diploma in college and its my 2nd year. I live in a flat at the moment with my friend Connor he's an alright guy , short-tempered though. Sad

I first joined runescape 2003 when I was at my rebellious age and then shortly afterwards quit until 2006. I eventually heard about Moparscape in 2008 I believe and decided to join a server, I quickly got bored and left. Then 3 years down the line here I am playing runescape on x-world! and I actually like this server. Smile

My favourite sports include Rugby ( North wales 1st team *outside centre*) football (not in any team) and also Danish long ball absolutely amazing!

Well thats it really, if there is anything else you want to know just ask freely without hesitation , thank you Osian. Smile
Back to top Go down
ben
Proud OWNER
Proud OWNER
ben

PostSubject: Re: Who I am :)   Who I am :) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:18 am

Haha man, glad you like the server!
Interesting intro mate!

quite interesting that you live in north wales :p
I was in the uk two years ago visiting my friend rowan. He also plays the server Smile
Well yeah, Hope to see you online when the server is released as a v1.0.

right now, no one will be able to join the server if they didnt already dl the client.
Back to top Go down
https://rs-prevolution.board-directory.net
Osian
GFX designer

PostSubject: Re: Who I am :)   Who I am :) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:03 pm

Ha, thanks Razz where about in the uk did you visit? Smile Don't worry I will be online, you can count on that. Oooh Ben by the way I got my 99 slayer cape last night. Smile
Back to top Go down
ben
Proud OWNER
Proud OWNER
ben

PostSubject: Re: Who I am :)   Who I am :) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:37 pm

congrats on 99 slayer! I visited chester Smile

Okay right now server is offline for a bit. ill keep it up for you guys soon!
Back to top Go down
Osian
GFX designer

PostSubject: Re: Who I am :)   Who I am :) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:13 am

Chester Surprised Just on the outskirts of northwales , I have a lot of family there, I normally go down there every 3 or 4 weeks. Razz

Haa thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
ben
Proud OWNER
Proud OWNER
ben

PostSubject: Re: Who I am :)   Who I am :) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:31 am

Very nice!

Its a nice place :p
Back to top Go down
Osian
GFX designer

PostSubject: Re: Who I am :)   Who I am :) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:47 pm

Ben question.. Razz Everytime I try to sign in using the DL client it always gives an error, when will the server be on? :/ Smile Thanks in advance , Osian Smile
Back to top Go down
ben
Proud OWNER
Proud OWNER
ben

PostSubject: Re: Who I am :)   Who I am :) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:53 pm

Hello mate. Im struggeling to continue the server. Ill open it for you guys soon. If you have msn feel free to add me to keep updatet: B1jamin@hotmail.com

If not you can add me on skype: Eppleterror

Have a good one,
Ben
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who I am :)   Who I am :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who I am :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum